New hard trap beat! feed4feed

Greetings.

This has a nice bounce. I think that saw synth is a little too "light" in terms of depth. I think that break with the hi pitched synths should be a little more prominent. Nice vibe, and nice work on the snare roll. Nice work.

Please return the feedback on my next single from my debut EP, #3 entitled "WYD?" here: https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/my-mind-blowing-debut-ep-color-spacesound-turbulence-%7C-free-download-445737/

- TTT

Overall this track is cool, I just think that it sounds a little generic and predictable in terms of it being something new. For a trap beat though this certainly isn't bad, some of the synths did sound a little stock-ish so I'd suggest layering them, same with the snares. Otherwise though I was really digging the bass mix and the 808 kicks.

If you dont mind me asking, where did you get the 808 bass? They sounded very clear and high quality.

This hits hard man! Snare rolls sound on point, and the brass is hitting! A little cleaner mix would make this track stand out even more.

Back