New FutureChill/LoFi Bounce - F4F guaranteed!

J.SUL

Hello folks!

happy thanksgiving first and foremost. Been gone for sometime but I just moved to Cali and plan to start getting back to my grind. heres one of my latest tracks. Let me know how u like it! Drop you links too and ill get back to you!!

this pretty dope man..i like experimental shit like this..but it would be better if you make the kick less punchy and go easy on the hihats..that's just my opinion tho..overall is 10/10 man!

check mine out
lofi.hiphop [love mode] - F4F :)

followed u on soundcloud ..will appreciate the return :)

Last edited:
Great job cutting up those samples! Good vibes on this, I love the punch the kicks and snares give, it's what gives the track the bounce. Grats on moving out to Cali btw! I'm visiting my cousins out there in Long Beach in December, best of luck to you out there!

Check out my thread when you have a moment.

G-Eazy | Big Sean type beat - Forgiveness [F4F]

Thank you for the feedback everyone! I will get back with returned feedback tonight when I get on my laptop

really dope, i love the amount of variation in the beat, it never feels boring, and I know that definitely something I aspire towards in my stuff so it's badass when someone does it

overall really cool beat, i imagine some classic vocals over it, and i love the vocal samples, i can tell alot of work went into it

really fantastic stuff man, following on sc

check me out
this will probably make you 50x more handsome, also F4F

I like the twisted vibe the melody has and it's definitely unique with its own style! I just dropped a new instrumental, give it a listen when you can and tell me what you think!

- Lucciago

Back