New EP - As I See It by Lowwki - F4F

this is amazing, your homie has some serious talent can i send him some beats :cool:. 3 am is honestly one of my favourite songs ive heard in a long time, this has to blow. Solid vibes from both of them, your hat work is crispy and they are both mix and mastered really well. honestly great job on these man. i followed, liked and commented

SPDY - That means a ton bro! We worked hard on this. Yea send me some beats - beats@ayodlo.com just put "beats for lowwki" in the title. Maybe we can collab on something ill be working with him this upcoming week!

Last edited:
RYY - I appreciate the listen! I told him to keep an eye out man like I said I really dug ur song, you guys should do a collab fr fr.

Last edited:
This is dope. 3am sounds really professional. Do you guys use samples or record/midi/generate? You guys are talented.

That Lazers Track is a Hit. You need to keep pushing that one. Advertize it everywhere. Get some people to put it on Snapcaht, youtube, twitter and etc.

Ya'll have talent, plus you as a producers compliments that guy really well. I'd even suggest the rapper makes an Album with only you as the Producer in charge. Doesn't necessarily mean you make all the beats, but you get to pick all the beats.

Great job Bro you got a bright future ahead of you.

You already to replied to all my post. no need for feedback return.

I mostly listened to 3am. Really solid track. Everything sounds well mixed and I like your production on it. Your friend can definitely rap pretty well. Lazers is even doper with that hook. Nice shit.

This artist is solid its nice to hear some real rap from and upcoming artist it seems like everyones trying to be Lil Pump or something but this is a breath of fresh air form all the the mumble modern rap stuff. You did a great job on the 3AM & Lazers real dope instrumentals that suit the artist style 3AM was my fav out of the two though keep pushing this artist he's dope.

appreciate everyone checking it out. definitely going to be pushing this project for the rest of the year while we work on new content for 2019!

This is dope man. the production is dope and i like your style. definitely something fresh. Keep at it

Hella dope songs bro. Your beats fit his voice and flow completely, and its just a good chill vibe you get from listening to this. Keep working bro :)

Back