[NEW] Eminem x Joyner Lucas Type Beat - Collapse [Feedback 4 Feedback]

Bro the bassline and movement to this track was epic. I played it a couple times already because the mix is very legit too. You did a good job on the sound design man. Keep churning these hits out!

I already left a comment on the vid real nice beat I really like the sounds on this as usual your guys beats are very well made from the production to the mixing. I don't have much to say on this since its very well produced but the only thing that stood out to me is the 808 is a lil weak and sounds a lil pushed back in the mix maybe add a lil warm saturation to warm it up and add a lil more energy to it but thats it.

I already left a comment on the vid real nice beat I really like the sounds on this as usual your guys beats are very well made from the production to the mixing. I don't have much to say on this since its very well produced but the only thing that stood out to me is the 808 is a lil weak and sounds a lil pushed back in the mix maybe add a lil warm saturation to warm it up and add a lil more energy to it but thats it.
Appreciate it Hail?

We're back with a new banger ''Collapse''. Let me know what you think!

If you like the beat drop like and subscribe.

For more beats visit: www.thethrillz.com

YouTube

DROP YOUR LINKS FOR FEEDBACK!

Been following you guys on soundcloud for a while now so I knew this would be heat, and sure enough, it is. Only a matter of time until you get noticed just keep grinding

Whoooo! Ay lowkey, any trap producer that is looking to make trap beats should really be making beats like this bangers so many producers want to make trap but can't get that bounce! You go it though, loved the beat man. Honestly one of the better beats on here. Nice work yo!!!

Check me out when you get the chance

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ed-yet-lofi-hip-hop-beat-549067/#post50100980

Appreciate the feedback fam, gonna check you out for sure!

Appreciate the feedback! I checked out the beat on YT. I think the drums hit but the melody is the same throughout. Switching not only the drums but the melody would help take this to the next level. Keep at it!

I was going to say the same exact thing that @Headcutta said. Anyways,..I dig this one..I like the synth bass during the drop. All around dope work

Yo! First off, appreciate the feedback on "Beef."

Secondly, this really grew on me, actually, and I think because of the bass line. I don't know, but it was just so smooth under there tying it all together. As that went on, the overall beat hit me. I can definitely see Eminem on this, especially near the 2:15 mark when you break it down a bit. This is fly. I actually prefer music that has to grow on me (and is what I aim for myself, to a certain extent). To me, it means the person is reaching outside of the box. While you call this a "type" beat, this feels unique to me.

Keep up the great work, y'all!

Back