New Drill beat (Review 4 review)

Bro dope beat! I like the trap style mate! Good beat! I ve subscribed your youtube channel mate would you pls return the favor!!

The piano is dope no offence but to me drill music is boring every drill beat sounds the same, same reverb piano same drum pattern same vox hits same gross beat effects no offence its just I live in the UK so I've heard thousands of drill beats and they all sound the same. Your piano sounds a better then some other drill producers because it has way too much reverb on it but it actually works and adds a nice touch to the piano, also maybe try thinking outside of the box and not copy what every drill beat maker does try add a instrument thats not usually used in drill or find a new vox hit that no ones using that way you stand out like your piano.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Metro Boomin x Offset x 21 Savage x Future Type Beat - PLUTO

That melody definitely has a dope lurky vibe to it. I feel like the main thing that could use more attention are your percs. I liked the pattern of your hi hats but the didn't match to well with the snaps and snares just my opinion.

I just dropped a new track. If you could leave a like, repost, follow, and genuine comment that'd be appreciated!

- Lucciago

Back