[NEW] Desiigner Type Beat - Chains Off [F4F]

Its obviously produced really well. Not my type of shit but definetly a dope joint. 808 Slides are crazy as are the drums in general. They knocking really hard.

I would have loved more variation on the main melody though.

This is sick. Love the bass with that little bit of tone on it. Is it a square wave or similar or did you use some kind of distortion on a typical sine? Curious to find out because when going for that effect a lot of people over do it. Another thing that really stood out to me on that one was the snare panning around. I think that a lot more producers need to utilize the space that they have, not everything needs to be panned all the way out or completely mono, and different items should be dynamic as such, giving the illusion of a bigger sound without crowding the mix too much. Also listened to your post malone style beat..... and it was sick also. You got the style just right with the subtle little ques in the background. It would be appreciated if I got even any small feedback on any of my tracks on my soundcloud. Right now all I have are sort of pieces or demos if you will of songs. Lots more to upload but I'm TRYING to go for quality of quantity, not sure if its working though. JUST realized that I can't post the link to my soundcloud because I haven't posted 5 times yet (I'm pretty new here). My profile link is /caveman2

Back