[NEW] Dave East Type Beat - Rebirth [Feedback for Feedback]

Already left a comment on the vid as I said Tory Lanez would snap on this I can just hear him as I listen to the beat & I hear Dave East as a feature. The production and mix are both of a high standard great work.

Cool melody, and really nice sound selection! Those drums come in and just knock. Really nice work on the hats, I'm always impressed by the talented trap producers like yourself, and the crazy hat work and 808 patterns. This is ��

Thanks for the feedback on mine.

Big fan of the intro. Also the main piano-sounding chords sound great. Also love the bass selection; bold, but it works well. I would have turned up the kick just a touch and probably sidechained the main chords to it so the kick really popped. The hi-hats and rides are great. The snare is good, but I think I would have EQ'd it more or altered the reverb to give it a wider sound.

Overall, I'm nitpicking because there is nothing major that is wrong with this track. The mix is clean and the sounds/vibe are great. Good work.

really dope reverse bellsound, i like it. nice clean and punchy drums, good mixingjob.
Its a dope beat

Here's our new beat called ''Rebirth''. Let us know what you think. Any feedback is welcomed and truly appreciated.

If you like our work please Like & Subscribe.

For more beats visit our website: Buy Beats at TheThrillz.com: Rap Beats, Hip Hop Beats & more!

DROP YOUR LINKS BELLOW!

This is hard man, the mix down is solid! You got the sub sounding perfect! I like those sounds that kind of sound like a Vox sample? What ever they are they are so subtle but make a big impact! Dope!

This is hard man, the mix down is solid! You got the sub sounding perfect! I like those sounds that kind of sound like a Vox sample? What ever they are they are so subtle but make a big impact! Dope!

Thanks a lot Chris! Yes, that's a vox loop with a lot of effects on it.

Back