New Dark Boom Bap Beat F4F

Dan Smackroyd

My newest track. After not making anything for a couple weeks, here it is. Any feedback would be appreciated. As always, anyone that wants to drop a link, feel free and Ill get back to your stuff as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

Nice sample man, feels 9th Wonder-ish. I like the filter on it as well however I feel like you didn't eq the original drums out enough (which is a hard thing to do at times I know) so they seem to clash with your drums which would sound good honestly if it wasn't for the original snares hitting in between all the time. Overall nice vibe right there !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know your opinion, I'd be highly interested to hear what you have to say, here's a link !

I'M BACK ! Gotham x Droppecy Collab F4F Guaranteed

I appreciate it bro. Yeah, now that I've gotten away from it for the night and have the opportunity to listen to it in the car with a fresh ear, the original snare coming in at the end of one of the chops is driving me crazy. I'm gonna have to fix that.
Thanks for the feedback though. I just went over to your thread. Nice work.

I def hear the 9th on this one bro. I also loved the filter you included, really did a lot for the beat. I think I would have loved to hear a b section for the sample, but just my taste. Nevertheless good work!

When you get a chance check out my latest
New Track for your ears - 2nite (F4F)

Back