New cloud trap beat "BRUCE LEE" [F4F]

this is too flames. i left feedback on soundcloud.
gotta mention the great mixing again. Reminds me of how much work i need to get done in terms of mixing and mastering!

For Feedback (preferably on soundcloud and not fp)

Yeah overall this shit was banging. Great drum work, especially on the 808s and hats. I have no feedback related to the arrangement or composition. My only suggestions would be on the mix. To my ears, the 808s could be reigned in a little with some compression - I felt they were a little too boom-y at times and the upper frequencies were mixing needlessly with your other elements. Also, it felt like your upper-mids were a little muddyin general - maybe use some EQ on the specific instruments used in your sections to allow each to have its own space within the frequency spectrum. I just think this mix needs a little more dynamic range and this track would be incredible - I could hear a number of rap artists rocking over it. Overall I'm digging your shit though so I gave you a follow on SC.

Yeah overall this shit was banging. Great drum work, especially on the 808s and hats. I have no feedback related to the arrangement or composition. My only suggestions would be on the mix. To my ears, the 808s could be reigned in a little with some compression - I felt they were a little too boom-y at times and the upper frequencies were mixing needlessly with your other elements. Also, it felt like your upper-mids were a little muddyin general - maybe use some EQ on the specific instruments used in your sections to allow each to have its own space within the frequency spectrum. I just think this mix needs a little more dynamic range and this track would be incredible - I could hear a number of rap artists rocking over it. Overall I'm digging your shit though so I gave you a follow on SC.
thanks bruh. u followed my collective probably thats where that was uploaded, just followed u w my personal page.

Back