new chill song F4F!!!

Like the vibe that this song have. Quite chill, relaxing, kick&snare fits nice, closed hi-hat is a little discreet, perhaps could be a little louder but is okay. The voices audios sounds well recorded, not much of fan of auto-tune but this one match's and doesn't get exaggerated. Mix sounds balanced. Master with good elements. Nice work overall you guys did. Could you check any track on my soundcloud please?

Not bad at all. Very chill music though I am not a big fan of this new form of rap with all these effects on the voice. Overall it's a good track, well mixed although the snare could have been just slightly louder. Just my opinion though.

I think the beat is mad chill. I don't think the verses are crazy but the beat compliments them perfectly and that's really what the producer's job is. I like the drum pattern but maybe it could be a bit louder. Good work brodie.

This is hella dope. I rarely find raps on soundcloud that dont sound super corny. The beat makes me feel relaxed, I would say the drums could be a bit louder but it feels like it fits really well with this track. Great song overall keep it up man I left a like and Imma leave a comment when I get home. Check out my newest track:

Waddup man,

I really like the beat, maybe the mix could be a lil better but not really like obvious things that bother me. I like the autotune vocal on the beat, it is really well recorded man. Probs!!
Overall a very dope track, def gonna check the other tracks out too.
Keep up the good work man.

I'm really curious what u think about a beat that i've made, you can check him down here :)
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-south-etc/diejon-feedback-please-f4f-525655/

Nice track! I liked the chill wavy vibe. I think the autotune on the more low vocals sound kinda goofy in my opinion. Overall good track, hihats could be a tad louder tho!

tell me what you think, is mixing good etc :)

imo the mix is pretty good. personally, i'd add a few effects to the vocals in certain places on the autotuned parts just to add variety. the snare could use a bit of a boost, maybe sidechain it a little (unless it already is sidechained, lol). but this track is pretty dope mane keep it up.

Dope track man! The instumentation in this track is absolutely awesome and all blends together very well. I would agree that the hi-hat needs some boosting as it is a little quiet. Other than that everything sounds great. The vocals sound mixed very well etc. Check one of my beats?

Dope track man! The instumentation in this track is absolutely awesome and all blends together very well. I would agree that the hi-hat needs some boosting as it is a little quiet. Other than that everything sounds great. The vocals sound mixed very well etc. Check one of my beats?

thanks for the feed bro! i like ur beat, kinda has an upbeat vibe to it tho despite the title :) very clean mix and well arranged. drums and percussion in particular is real nice. nice work, followed u

The song is great but the voices are too stereoized with a too pronounced High Pass Filter. The beat is clearly so damn dope, a Tory Lanez/dvsn type beat that I like.

The song is great but the voices are too stereoized with a too pronounced High Pass Filter. The beat is clearly so damn dope, a Tory Lanez/dvsn type beat that I like.

thanks dude! yeah something is a bit off w the vocals and i think u nailed it.. first time mixing vocs. stupid youtube tutorial lol

Back