[NEW] Cardi B Type Beat - Gasolina [Feedback4Feedback]

The Thrillz

www.thethrillz.com
It's been a while since our last upload but we are back with a new Cardi banger. Lets us know what you think.

Make sure to like and subscribe to our youtube channel more beats coming this week.

DROP YOUR LINK BELLOW!

Already left a comment on the vid had to show love on this as well very dope beat as I said in the comment I can def hear Cardi on this and Offset as a feature. The drums create a nice bounce to get people bouncing to the beat and the sound selection is nice I really like the melody that comes in on the hook.

Already left a comment on the vid had to show love on this as well very dope beat as I said in the comment I can def hear Cardi on this and Offset as a feature. The drums create a nice bounce to get people bouncing to the beat and the sound selection is nice I really like the melody that comes in on the hook.
Thanks man appreciate the feedback

Your kick and 808 are always hitting hard af man, commented on this on your ig already this shit bangs, the mix is so clean on this one man, really did a great job on styling the melodys and the beat to cardi b, and ill say it again, your edit and template and thumbnail are like the sexiest editing exsits lmao

Back