New Boom Bap New School Instrumental - Get Up Prod. DeadBass Records (F4F)

anaujiram

Sup everyone , been a while i didn't upload anything but im back with some new content trying new thing . This is my first beat for 2016 . Looking for feedback on the mix and composition . Was going for something simple with this one to leave space for vocals . Let me know what you think and il return feed on your thread , soundcloud or youtube as usual .

Thanks

For optimal quality

Nice Dark Beat. I really like the vibe of it.
An aggressive rapper would perfectly fit here.
Well done!

Nice Dark Beat. I really like the vibe of it.
An aggressive rapper would perfectly fit here.
Well done!

this is dope. And I agree a rapper like Em or G eazy would do well on this track. No improvements from me quality track here

heres my thread for feedback when you get a chance. Thanks

NICE! track flows good mix sounds clean nice use of space and those panning snares are dope

Thanks for comment , Feedback been return .

Last edited:
Great beat man! Love the vibe. The only thing i would maybe change is turn a bit the volume of the high keys a bit.

I think it sounds clean. I'm not an expert but I think on your verse parts you might want to push some of the instruments back. The in your face nature of the mix adds to the vibe of the track but I think the vocals might fight with the main melody a bit.

Thanks everyone for comments and advices . Will work on a few thing y'all mention below , all feedback been return .

This is awesome yo, I could feel the gritty-ness (if this is a real word) up in this one. Banging. Props from half the world away man. If you have time, please do check my SC, we got Japanese and English collaboration with an attempt to resurrect the golden age of hip-hop. thanks

Yeah man this shit got that kill ya flow to it...dope mix and overall good work like u do homie

Preciate it homie .

This is awesome yo, I could feel the gritty-ness (if this is a real word) up in this one. Banging. Props from half the world away man. If you have time, please do check my SC, we got Japanese and English collaboration with an attempt to resurrect the golden age of hip-hop. thanks

Much appreciated homie and left a comment and following you on soundcloud . Great track and keep up the good work .

This dope yo! nice mix! keep it up! check me out when you got the chance >>> https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../new-future-type-beat-100-f4f-f4f-f4f-516975/

Thanks man , left a comment on your thread .

Dope to see you still going at it G. Very creative production. I can most definitely hear an artist like G eazy on this joint. Mix is very clean and everything is harmonious. Nothing out of key & it keeps the attention all the way through. Great listen and keep grinding G. Check me out

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...cruel-nights-all-feedback-returned-ap-517035/

Preciate it bruh , left feedback on your thread .

Can hear a nice mixture of styles in this one, very well put together. Grimey stuff i like it.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ill-trap-beat-xx-woods-pt-2-feed4feed-517037/

Thanks fam , left feed on your thread .

Back