New Boom Bap Instrumental / 90's Flavour

Hey man love the sample chopping sounds very authentic. The drum sample is dope as well, nice reverb. Gives it that roomy effect. I think you need to consider getting a bass line on this beat to achieve a more complete sound and fuller orchestration. You have a bit of bass in that interlude but I think you should add some in between.

Keep it coming homie!

Have a listen to my stuff and let me in on some feed.

[h=3]Sound The Horns REMIX (FREE) F4F[/h]
- A

Hey,

Really like this, you've got a good blend of sounds, so it doesn't come across as too busy. Drums are hard, only suggestion would be a touch more bass.

Keep at it!

great sample man, good chopping too. Like str8 A said, get a bassline on there and you have yourself one hell of a beat. i threw you a like on soundcloud.

Hey man, thanks for feedback.
What I want to say is that, that it's not just my vibe, I don't really like the samples that you've picked up. On the other hand, composition, in my opinion, is good. I think you could work on mix, as musicbyme said, it's a bit muffled.
Anyway, you're original. Solid work.

According to my track, I've just find this sample somewhere in net.

shit is insane. chops and scratches are spot on. just get a dope bassline in there and u have a masterpiece

This is dope! I could hear this on madvillainy and it would fit in perfect. Love the drums, the sample chops. The intro is dope. Mix sounds good to me. Love the change ups. Really nothing negative to say at all. I'd love to hear MF Doom on this. Keep it up homey! Thanks for the feed.

This is hot man! Lovin' the beat, it's got that dirty old school feel that's really hard to get right. The samples bang, doesn't get boring. Mix could use some work but the occasional lack of clarity almost works well within the feel of the song. Great stuff, keep it up!

Sounds dope! I like boom-bap beats a lot and this is one of the best i've ever heard,the chops and the samples are exceptional and the drums hit hard as hell,the scratches are tight too,and the mix is clean and balanced,Keep it up!

P.S:Apologies for the late return!

Hey man love the sample chopping sounds very authentic. The drum sample is dope as well, nice reverb. Gives it that roomy effect. I think you need to consider getting a bass line on this beat to achieve a more complete sound and fuller orchestration. You have a bit of bass in that interlude but I think you should add some in between.

Keep it coming homie!

Have a listen to my stuff and let me in on some feed.

Sound The Horns REMIX (FREE) F4F

- A

Thanx a lot for ya supportive feedback man !

I'm feelin it~! Especially that transition halfway through and all the details and voices. Boom bap flava' no doubt!

Pros :
- All the sounds are clear.
- good volume
- Hard hitting drum
- vocals + effects

Cons:
- Feels like the track doesn't have a space to breath.
- More variations [ maybe]
- Dynamics

Overall : not a bad track. It didn't keep my attention for a replay though. Like you fill the whole spectrum, but it feels that all the sounds are on the same level of volume... work on the dynamics , I would say. Good luck !

Back