New Beat: "Nocturnal"

Cool vibe bro. Sounds spacey and definitely nocturnal. The drum work is quite simple but I think it suits the beat very well. The mix is awesome and the track altogether is very original. Keep it up!

Check me out and let me know what you think. I just released 4 new tracks today!

[h=3]Str8 A's Productions Presents - 4 NEW TRACKS (F4F)[/h]
- A

Pros:
Sound choice is pleasing.
The vibe is cool on this.
The riser sound is ear catching.

Cons:
Arrangement feels slow and gets boring in the longer repeated verse parts.
The drum fills feel random at points in the song.
Which the rhythm/groove of the song could be felt better. The song feels like it lacks interest at parts.

Keep it up man!

F4F Link in Sig!

Thanks for checking out the track!! This track was more geared and made with the mindset of a commercial advertisement more so an artist rapping or singing over it

dope track homie..another pink floyd space cadet sound. definitely feels like some night time shit. like driving on an empty highway at 2 in the morning or some shit. This would definitely be a great choice for a film score or a commercial. this one easily sent me to a place to "zone out" bro...great work..always a good time hearing your new tracks...good work man

Good listen Joey buddy, Loving that TR 808 snare sounding real fat. Synth work is top notch has a very spacey vibe I could hear someone like Kid Cudi on this joint. Keep grinding fasho. Rick

- Nice experimental feeling
- I like the main sythns -- again very experimental-sounding
- I would raise the snare up a little
- I like that small little pattern where you bring in the more "live"/"hip-hop" sounding drums at the end of the bar
- I think maybe it needs more instruments -- maybe some strings or something just to keep adding to it
- I tihnk overall th emix could be better (starting with the drums cold really enhance the track)

Please return the favour:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ar-all-feedback-returned-495749/#post49884071

Thanks!

The constructive criticism is def appreciated. I'll have time over the weekend to hit people's links up. I aplogize work has been ultra hectic

Back