New beat - Mission [F4F]

quike

Sup guys, I need some feedback, let me know what y'all think. All feed will be returned just drop your links.

I don't know if your instruments are sampled or not but they sound great. The strings and the piano go very smoothly and they don't clash with each other. Your drumwokr fits the style of the beat as well. You will probably have this beat sold soon. The mixing is on point as well. Really liked this. I followed you and liked your track on soundcloud, to return the favor, please like and comment on my video, I would appreciate it! God bless!

nice beat and you used the instruments very well. I agree with one of the above comments that this can be heard in a commercial.

The music is amazing, kind of reminds me of somthing played on guitar. Im playing a flamenco guitar piece and some parts remind me of it. Great beat!!!!!!!!!!! Do you play guitar? Haha

MobBeatz - I appreciate the feed, No I did not use any samples everything is original and composed by me.

built4instrumentals - It's funny that you mention commercial, I've got that comment alot about my earlier beats to lol. Perhaps I should do movie scores.

Metrogoosen - haha, now when you mentioned about flamenco I can hear it to. The melody and tonality is somewhat similar lol.

Last edited:
Back