New Beat Making Video with a Throwback Vibe

Stmsck

I know this one is a little out of genre, but this is what I came up with in this weeks beat making video. Let me know what you think!

Skip to the beat 4:32

Gude,

nice one, i'm always in for beat making videos - esp. when ppl play instruments in it. Diggin' the guitar parts and the sax / trombone. Good job!

this was clean and sounds dreamy, I like the vibe. the guitar is super dope too, good mixing and the melody is nice.

Tho you said it's out of Genre, As long as there's something for everyone, you gotta Keep Doing what Vibes Comes to you!!! . Reminds me of that "Feel Good" type music. Nice Mix. I like it..

The final mixed beat sounds awsome bro. Love all the instrumentation here, you got some quality shit goin bro, nicely done

Hey brother, I'm gonna bump this old thread since I never got back to ages ago. These are pretty inspiring videos and I often look up to ya, keep it up. After a few more paychecks I hope to move to a setup like yours. One consistent thing I noticed - you do well with building up your melodies. Shoots chills down my spine.

Hey brother, I'm gonna bump this old thread since I never got back to ages ago. These are pretty inspiring videos and I often look up to ya, keep it up. After a few more paychecks I hope to move to a setup like yours. One consistent thing I noticed - you do well with building up your melodies. Shoots chills down my spine.

Thanks for the kind words man. Seriously made my day!

Back