NEW BEAT "Living On A Prayer" Emotional//EPIC *MUST HEAR!* F4F

Nice work man! I can hear the emotion and just the straight up epic vibe you evoked.

I like the sounds you chose, and the melody/harmonies are really beautiful. This would do great with an MC on it; I can hear some verses on life really hitting home with a track like this behind it.

I agree that pulling some of those drum elements forward in the mix might be cool, but the muted texture of it right now keeps the ambience somewhat in a reflective space, which might be inspiring for an MC.

Great work - I look forward to hearing more!

Please check out my latest track when you have a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ap-dirty-south-etc/recovery-f4f-100-a-500156/

Cheers!

Hey guys,
Thanks for the feedback

KDanger - Yeah man i was trying to go for that muffled/filtered sound, kind of like the Marvins Room drums on Drakes track. I've never really done the whole filtered drums before but ill definitely go back and try and bring them a little bit more forward on the beat.

HCGaron - I was definitely going for the epic moving storytelling feel. Ive been making beats since 2006 and I've always loved making epic/piano beats and just unorthodox beats trying to create a norm for rappers to get away from the mainstream sounding beats. check out my stuff on my sound click if you're interested. SoundClick artist: Arson Of ENCORE - page with MP3 music downloads

I'm going to check out both of your guys' tracks right now and ill give the feedback!

Diggin the vibe on what this is trying to be but the mix really holds this thing back from really shining. Everything is really muddy -- I saw you said you were going for the filtered type of sound but the entire beat sound like it has a band-pass filter on it taking out the highs and lows on everything but the kick. Maybe try just filtering out certain elements like just the drums, or lessening how much filtering you're actually doing. Work on the mix on this and it could really be a chill track but as it is right now it feels like the filter effect is much too heavy

Return the feed:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ressive-underground-beat-500221/#post49905891

Back