New beat - ICE - F4F - DL

Kwilu

Hey! So iI made this new beat and I need some feedback on it.
The beat is free for download so if you like it feel free to download it.

Any feedback will be returned on your page so leave your link.
Cheers.

I digging this but have mixed emotions about the shutter fx your using through out the track I think if you extend the wve of the last 2 measures on the fx it might sound a bit better but I feel like the fx sound on the last 2 measures of the loop cut out too quick and idk it bothers me lol but overall good stuff bro!

Hit me back:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ce-ive-posted-but-feels-good-back-f4f-511507/

Thanks for the advice I'll try to take that into account for the next ones.
Imma hit you back on your thread.

Yo I really enjoyed this track. I like how you transitioned from phrase to phrase... and as a whole, how you sequenced the track. Mix sounds pretty clean to me. Everything sounded nice and tight so not a whole lot left to critique. Really nice job with this one. Keep it up

I like this track....def unique and different..,mix sounds tight...sounds like u def hit the sound u were going for great work...

Ice was sick, great production value, heavy percussion(not super heavy but just right for this track)
But bonestorm killed it. I'm probably partial to that song because your style reminds me a lot of me. You have serious talent but aren;'t afraid to experiment with different noises and your melodies have a creepy quality to them. This is the first time I have ever asked someone on the internet this, but do you want to spit a verse on my track or yours(collab?)

h

Make sure to give me feedback for my instrumental as well.

Ice was sick, great production value, heavy percussion(not super heavy but just right for this track)
But bonestorm killed it. I'm probably partial to that song because your style reminds me a lot of me. You have serious talent but aren;'t afraid to experiment with different noises and your melodies have a creepy quality to them. This is the first time I have ever asked someone on the internet this, but do you want to spit a verse on my track or yours(collab?)

Make sure to give me feedback for my instrumental as well.
Thanks bro I really appreciate it. I'm trying to be versatile and really make what I like and I'm glad you recognized that.
Also thanks for the proposition but I don't rap. We can maybe do a beat collab but rap is out of bounds for me

@BayLifeProd @TheIntangiblez Thanks guys I really tried to mix it well enough. Had to be a smooth track but have that impact nonetheless.

Wow ice was lit! The different noises were out of this world this is inspiring me to step outside the box. The synth at the end(I think it's a synth) was crazy. I really dug the Asian guy you had in the background lol if heard that from somewhere. You got a new follower man!

Good work bro! This track has a lot going on, which is dope! I think the backwards disorted sample you have going on throuhgout the track should be a bit less loud in the mix. I feel that it takes away from the power of the percussion and the harmonics of the rest of your tracks. Also be careful with the shutter fx as others have said. Overusing it will turn the track gimmicky and kinda annoying after a while. Try to mix up your effects and transitions. Other than that, solid production! Keep up the good work!

Here's my thread. Let me know what you think!

The mixing is cool, the beat is average to me, awhole bunch going on but nothing really that stands out, But for the EDM world it would be good

Thanks for the advices guys. It means a whole lot.
I'll try to be careful with the next beats i will drop.

very nice production ! your mix's are on point and your chosen instruments mesh well together. Nothing really I can say but to keep up the dope work my friend, thanks for reviewing my beat as well

I like the vibe this one is putting out. Kinda makes me want to party at a warehouse rave. The mix is nice Not too much reverb, just enough to set the right mood. Mix is nice, the bass and kick are working together well. I really like that kick, it's good and punchy. I would suggest turning down the reversed sound and keep it a little further in the back. The beat kept me interested the whole way through though. Nice work!

Hit me back.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/new-beat-f4f-512061/

Back