New beat ! Galactica *f4f

I liked the melody but the drums may have a little to much reverb also try adding the saw sound to the intro drums try compressing the drums so they sound more balanced and maybe try a light 808 or a low sub bass

I like your drums loop, it's sounds original and the arp melody is great too. But I don't like this lead melody. On this point, I'm maybe not very objective, it's maybe about my personnal taste. Except this, I think it's a good beat and the mix looks decent. Good work. ;)

Cool beat man!! Mix sounds tight.. This lead is a little anoying i think.. But the rest sounds really great man! Keep it up and thank you for the feedback on my beat!

The drums are definitely nice, although I would use less reverb on the snare, and maybe bring it up a bit in the mix so it punches through the mix just as much as the kick drum, but other than that I really like the track!

Return feedback on the track in my signature please? Thanks.

Dude that bass line flows so nicely! One thing you may consider is making the snare a little simpler. It's a little distracting for me personally, but it's definitely a personal preference thing. This beat goes hard, bro. Keep cranking them out!I gave you a like and a follow.

Back