New Beat(feed4feed)

Its nice, i liked the keys you laid, real nice and chill. The extra instrumentation added on top works but it felt kind of bland. The instruments sounded stock, you should try and look into other plug ins that'll give you richer sound. Also I would turn up the bass line, I hear it in the back but wish it was a little louder, as well as have a groove to it. All in all i still think this is solid.

Let me know what you think
https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../dropped-short-ep-f4f-honest-feedback-530010/

That Margiela Monsters got some serious bounce to it. Give that piano some variation though and minor tweaks to the Mix/Master and you good.

Last edited:
Not bad. The piano needs more character to it tho! I think the drums could be a bit more swingy but they are not bad. The beat is very simplistic which is not a bad thing.

Nice vibe, bass line keys and overall presence sounds cool to me. Tom's fits perfectly you did good putting them. Kick&snare fits simple and good, scrath's fits nicely. Think the closed hat could have been better used though, patterns sounds a bit too standard. Perhaps some kind of shaker could help to improve the track. Mix appears balanced to me. Nice job, i like how this production is. Thanks for the feed btw

Back