New Beat, F4F!

One of my new years resolutions=finish more tracks. Let's see how long I can keep it up haha. Leave a link, all feedback returned!
https://soundcloud.com/fivehandsmusic/network

This is great man. I like the intro, cool chop on the melody/sample. Drums have good impact on small speakers, snare is loud (maybe too much reverb on the snare). Everything is mixed together well and I like that you leave open space for the hook. Synth is too loud imo

Check out my latest:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rty-south-etc/f4f-cold-ayem-freestlye-531003/

Hey 5Hands great synth's, i really like the main melody. Closed hat is a good company for the snare, transitions works fine. Mix appears balanced enough to me, would be nice to hear someone rapping on this track. Crash fits right to me and match's with the other elements. Thanks for the feed btw.

this shit is flames man
love the melodies and how u chopped up the sample.. drums go real good along with it too
smooth but not too much going on, really balanced beat and mix is clean. gj bro :)

Hey man, i am a new member and this is actually my first post, just had to take the time to say good job man. I don't really have much to constructively criticize. I like the melody and the way you mixed the track. I just started making beats again after a long time and this beat is very inspiring. Great job!

The piano mixed with the synth at the beginning is very dope dude. The beat is hot, I really like the way you play your high hat pattern. The sub bass is clean and not too loud. The whole mixing sounds very good to me. I like the slow part before the entire beat come back again around 1:38. Yeah, it's a very good instrumental bro! Very nice work!

I need your feedback on my last beat:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...edback-feedback-trap-beat-dark-lights-531727/

Last edited:
Yeah!! Dope beat bro! This beat got some good vibe that baseline/808 is very dope, good production btw! Keep this good work on!
Please like and comment on my video and subscribe to my channel. I would appreciate it!

Yeah!! Dope beat bro! This beat got some good vibe that baseline/808 is very dope, good production btw! Keep this good work on!
Please like and comment on my video and subscribe to my channel. I would appreciate it!

Gave your youtube a subscribe, enjoyyed the beat. It sounds like there might be some clashes going on in the low end, but the vibe is right on the track. Keep it up man and thanks for the feedback.

Love the intro! I'm not sure about what the other homie is talking about, but the snare levels seem fine to me. I think you need to bring out the lower notes of the bassline out tho. It's hard to do that, and I don't have much advice on the how, but I know there should be tutorials for 808 bass out there. I would like for the clap to be a little wider in the mix, it sounds full but semi thin in the mix. The vibe is dope tho and the composition in general is awesome. I'm interested to see how it sounds with a rapper/singer on it.

Here's my thread. Let me know what you think!

Good mix for hip hop you have clear Kick-Bass-Snare-Clap-HiHat. The synth are not too loud, there is enough place for an artist

Back