New Beat (F4F)

Finally something that gets me knockin my head haha. This shit is hard...I love the hard hitting drums. Pretty much every element in here is hard-hitting. Very powerful. Mix sounds good too. I agree with the other guys that it can use some variation. Overall, though, it's a solid beat and it's not bad for an instrumental to sound repetitive...its the rappers job to keep it interesting for the most part.

Here is my new beat:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...at-organized-chaos-tribal-vibe-synths-511962/

Yea man i like how that kick is hitting. I felt like the beat changed up at the right times when i wanted it to. I usually like fuller sounding beats but this got the job done with not a lot going on. I feel like you could get a little more creative with the beepy lead melody at :38. Overall real solid beat.

Last edited:
Great Beat!
That kick is really nice but the song could use a little more on the high frequencies in my opinion.
Other than that it is really well done.

Really like the drum work and 808 on this beat . Dope melody but i feel you could have use a better sound or remove some low end on the main melody but this is my opinion . If it sound good to you it's all good though . Very good and original . Keep up the good work !

Back