New Beat - Emerge - Brass/Synth - F4F

EnviZion

Started just messing around with a Memphis horns kit, and this is what came out. I'm actively on the lookout for drum kits with some harder thumps and less stock snares for logicpro. If you have any suggestions on that front, please inbox me.

Otherwise, enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/envizion-1/emerge

As always, all comments appreciated and all feed returned.

Reminds me of some 50 cent stuff,the brass is great and the synths are also very good,the bassline seems subtle yet effective,the mix could have more clarity though,also give an upgrade to your brass sounds,Nexus,Edirol Orchestral or even DSK have some good sounds,check them out if you don't have them already,Keep it up!

I like this beat I like the bounce I just don't like the sounds themselves. Like if you kept everything the same and used some better quality sounds it would be better. I hope that made sense.

Hi,

I listenned "emerge" .Nice Job ! Your beat is nice but I believe it could sound better if you try to work velocity of some elements in order to make them more "realistic".

Thanks for the critiques. Appreciate them. Apparently you need a USB e-licenser to install Nexus, so about 2 weeks from now I'll be working with a whole new sound library. Right now, I'm using Roland's stock sounds, which, I admit, leave much to be desired.

looks like some king intro. Mixing and mastering should be improved i guess, also something is wrong with that hi hat :D

I struggle sometimes with the hi hats. I don't sample any portion of my beats, so I'm generally experimenting with patterns.

Do you think it's the pattern that needs work or the particular hi hats chosen (I guess, simply, is it a sound or pattern issue)?

I struggle sometimes with the hi hats. I don't sample any portion of my beats, so I'm generally experimenting with patterns.

Do you think it's the pattern that needs work or the particular hi hats chosen (I guess, simply, is it a sound or pattern issue)?

Definetley a sound issue bro. Maybe you could eq it the hard way and get the job done or find another hi hat the easy way :D

Hey bro, can you please review my track
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...cond-official-song-please-do-critique-501862/

Last edited:
Get some sounds from the 21st century lol, the synth melody isn't bad though and I think could be really effective in a proper setting. There's some good free VSTs out there that have surprisingly good sounds.

I don't think there's anything wrong with the hats, they're just a bit loud I think and the bass is a little overpowering at times.

Back