New Beat Dropped "Unstoppable" } Legit F4F

Hey everyone, just dropped my latest beat. I know not everyone is a fan of pop beats, but if you could give me any feedback (good or bad) that would be awesome and I would really appreciate it.

Leave your links in your responses and I'll return legit feedback (none of that "it's good" bs)

i had left my feedback on my other thread earlier but ill write a bit more this time around since u wrote a lot for my track lmao but i do stand by the fact that the snare w the reverb and cutoff is a cool touch. i like how the bass is really subtle. its loud enough to be noticable, but its quiet enough to not distract any of the other sounds. the mixing job is also really good. if i had to suggest maybe one minor tweak, id probably say a TINY increase in the piano, but honestly that is irrelevant, the mix is as good as u are gonna get it. I also liked how at one point the hi hats panned around between left and right it was a nice touch as well. honestly not much more to say about, its just a well made major-key instrumental. sounds good

Nice this sounds great I would say this is pop & r&b it has elements from both genres pop and r&b artist can jump on a beat like this, it kinda reminds me of One Republic & Timbalands - Too Late track it has that emotional feel of sadness and regret which is great music should always well not all the time but most the time tap into peoples emotions and this beat certainly does. Great instrumentation, drums and very nice structuring but I can lie the mix needs some tweaks the keys and snare sounded flabby like some of the character was taken out of them I would make them more clean so they shine in the mix.

the melodies on this beat are amazing, very emotional atmosphere. personally would have used a different snare but i think the one you used works fine on this type of beat anyway. great work on this!

Nice vibe! I really like the piano melody. The sound selection is solid but I'm missing some bass. The mix is pretty solid too. Keep up with the good work!

Check me out: Rebirth

Definitely has a light, pop vibe to it. I thought the choice for the snare was surprising. It sounds great, but I would have picked a lighter snare for a pop beat. Don't change it though, it's great. Really nice melody, too. That piano sounds phenomenal, the Sonic qualities of it.

Nice job! ��

The percussion in this beat is good..I don't know how i feel about the bass. In my opinion it should be louder or maybe different. But i like the way the piano sounds, it definitely gives the beat a charm/romantic vibe to it.

Check me out:
Drown

Beat is nice and smooth with some good transitions. I'd try to structure the song out since it is a pop track besides adding in a pad during the chorus - give it a bit of a change up, but I do like the change before the chorus. The track right now also reminds me of the Timbaland-One Republic track. Nice way to add the key change in as well.

Back