New Beat - "Bought a Drop" - I will return feedback 100%

I love cars so a lot of my songs are geared to the love of cars in some way. I was making this beat the other night and couldn't think of a name and I came across this picture of the Drop top Bently and so the name "Bought a Drop" popped into my head. Let me know what yall think and I will return the love. If u like it please comment, like, and subscribe. My youtube is updated regularly. Thanks for the support yall!

Not a big fan of that static and shourting sound byte that you've got as a part of the loop. The subtle keys in the back could be "thickened" up a bit. The mix sounds clean. The main melodic instrument I feel like could be brought down a lil bit. The bassline sound you're using is dope. Where's it from? The eerie vibe is cool.

Thanks for the feedback! The base line is just a regular 808 that I distorted a little bit. I added the static and the yelling to add character to the track so it wouldnt be empty. Thank you for your input!

Sounds nice I like the beat would love to put lyrics to it what daw and vsts you using
as said above clean mix.
please leave me some feedback and be honest pal

Thanks for the feedback Jon Candy. I use FL Studio for all my beats, and the vst that I used for this particular song was nexus. For all the other effects I used stock FL Plugins.

Back