NEW BANGER "Ancient Artillery" beat [F4F]

J.GIN

show me love i'll give it back , lemme know what u think about this one.
Drop ya links i return feedback always.

hi J.GIN thank you for feeback in my thread!
In my opinion you could make another drum work, change that snare but it's only my opinion. Nice lead sound is it filtered guitar?

hi J.GIN thank you for feeback in my thread!
In my opinion you could make another drum work, change that snare but it's only my opinion. Nice lead sound is it filtered guitar?
Yeah u could be right about the snare i was thinking of it. The lead is some synth, played forwards in the intro and reversed in the main melody.

Mixing feels like it needs jst a little adjustment. For me beats have always felt like they must also fit into an artist. I seriously think if you got yourself a "Raspy, Rough, Keak" sounding voice on this it would compliment the sounds you got going on. Good Job

Interesting dark vibe to the beat. Not a fan of the snare. I think it needs a snappy trap snare. So of the percussion levels need to be taken down as well. Mixing levels need more balance overall. Keep grindin'

Sick man I like it! Love the dark feel and the snare you used,
I would just work on the snare sound for the snare rolls/militant grove you got
Other than that its ill man!

pretty dope man specially @ the 1:15 mark when them keys dropped in...nice war type apocolyptic type ish ... decent mix but I would turn down those hi hats a little..or put a low pass filter or something ..overall good work

This is dope, it sounds like a modern spin on a classic eminem beat. Only issue with it is at the end, it ends way too suddenly, you should fade out or something, it sounds like the beat was just cut off.

when the drums kick in was fire! i wish they would've been just as aggressive as the exact moment they come in a little more throughout the track. To me the HH seem a little abrasive, maybe turn them down slightly or even switch them, but as far as the HH pattern, that was on point. I don't mind the snare but i think layered with a typical trap snare would've worked good as well. Overall great job though! keep them coming!

when the drums kick in was fire! i wish they would've been just as aggressive as the exact moment they come in a little more throughout the track. To me the HH seem a little abrasive, maybe turn them down slightly or even switch them, but as far as the HH pattern, that was on point. I don't mind the snare but i think layered with a typical trap snare would've worked good as well. Overall great job though! keep them coming!

thanks! the hats sounded better on my DAW but the rendering fuks em up and then soundcloud fuks em up even more, i'll have to figure it out

Back