New Away x ( emotional ) beat - reworked - F4F AS ALWAYS !

SiCKESTCANDY

I would like some feedback to this and where to go. I went back and mixed some parts a little better but still not sure how it really sounds. Also some other parts sound off but I cant really figure out what or what could make this better flowing.

I enjoy listening to new beats so please be sure to leave your links if you leave some feedback (if you dont leave link Ill check your latest posts to find it anyway) Really would like to hear some new sounds:cool:

I like this man. I don't know if it would fit my particular rap style, like to me it almost sounds like something I could bump on it's own without vocals overtop it. Probably to make it more rappable you could make it more driven by percussion. Nonetheless still mixed very well and sounds great. I'm going to check out your other beats.

Hey good stuff dude, keep working hard. I think some instruments are a bit dry and might need minor tweeks like the clap, 808 and hats. You can add more reverb and distortion to some instruments to taste. It will pump up the energy of your track.

dope sampling. bass sits nicely. nice synth work. not a fan of the snare/clap tho, too thin imo.

I like this one. Mix is good. To make it better flowing i would suggest to make the 808 more sustaining. And I think that some of the element could use some presence. Try playing around with some EQ in the 1k-2k zone.

Just my thoughts. Good job

Back