[NEW] A$AP Ferg x Dave East Type Beat - Pablo [Feedback 4 Feedback]!

The Thrillz

www.thethrillz.com
Here's our new beat. Let us know what you think any feedback is welcome and truly appreciated.

Make sure to Like & Subscribe if you like this beat.

For more beats visit our website: www.thethrillz.com

DROP YOUR LINK BELLOW!

Last edited:
Beat and production is dope as always .. i've been listening to ur stuff for quite some time now and i have to say something.
Ur bass lines gives a signature sound to ur beats ( if u know what i mean ) .. i would like to hear that bass louder and fatter , yeah baby.
That bass needs to be THICC.

Peace.

Really solid beat. Love the dramatic melody that is a bit dark. The kick and drums hit perfectly in the mix. Really dope man. Really nothing bad to say about it. Great sound.

Really like how dark it is. This is fully ready for someone to hop on and spit some really good lyrics. I always try to find something wrong with everyone's tracks so I can give good feeback, but maaaaannn.... this shit goes off. I'm all about it. Good youtube production as far as overlays go as well. Keep at it man you could go somewhere!

This is really dope fam! I like you did the bass for this one! Everything sits in place perfectly. The mixing is on point. Keep up the good work, I have nothing negative to say about this bro.

Hugh, this is mean. I really like the bottom you laid with the kicks and the grimey 808. So dope. Drums on point. I don't know if its because its a youtube upload that it sounds a bit low? It could have been maximized a bit more :D
This is probably the best one I have heard from you so far. I don't know if its a sample that you used, either way its dope, but if its not its epic, cause then you gave it a sample type feel. Nice grime choir you got going on in the chorus. I like the melody. Dope. I would just like it to be gained a bit more :D So I can feel it all in my stomach.

Back