New Andre 3k Flip!!! (F4F)

This has so much flavour to it it's crazy bro, Ms Jackson is one my fav songs of all time so I came in sceptical like damn I hope he ain't fucking this shit up honestly. You gave it a different more ambient/moody feel which I'm a fan of either way. It doesn't fit on the beat in the way most people would make it fit but that kind of intruiges me as well. This is the second time I listen to stuff on thread of yours and I've been impressed for the second time so it's only right you got my follow from now on ! That outro was my fav part man I swear that shit was just beautiful.

I would highly appreciate it if you could give me your opinion on my latest work too, I wanna know your thoughts on it as I'm an unexperienced producer trying to improve on my craft ! Here's a link man :

https://soundcloud.com/desmedtt/free-kanye-west-type-beat-broken-prod-by-gotham

Brodie! Thank you for feedback and comments. Ms. Jackson is def a all time classic so i know how that can go with touching masterpieces! lol...I also noticed that some parts of the sample were kind of out of places after you mentioned, but sometimes I dont mind it including this case. Good catch tho!

I just got into work so give me about 2 hours to respond to your track. Do you have a page for it, or should I just respond here?

This has so much flavour to it it's crazy bro, Ms Jackson is one my fav songs of all time so I came in sceptical like damn I hope he ain't fucking this shit up honestly. You gave it a different more ambient/moody feel which I'm a fan of either way. It doesn't fit on the beat in the way most people would make it fit but that kind of intruiges me as well. This is the second time I listen to stuff on thread of yours and I've been impressed for the second time so it's only right you got my follow from now on ! That outro was my fav part man I swear that shit was just beautiful.

I would highly appreciate it if you could give me your opinion on my latest work too, I wanna know your thoughts on it as I'm an unexperienced producer trying to improve on my craft ! Here's a link man :

https://soundcloud.com/desmedtt/free-kanye-west-type-beat-broken-prod-by-gotham

Last edited:
Brodie! Thank you for feedback and comments. Ms. Jackson is def a all time classic so i know how that can go with touching masterpieces! lol...I also noticed that some parts of the sample were kind of out of places after you mentioned, but sometimes I dont mind it including this case. Good catch tho!

I just got into work so give me about 2 hours to respond to your track. Do you have a page for it, or should I just respond here?

You mean a page down here, yea I think I have made one yesterday but people never respond to my threads so i don't bother leaving links anymore, you can give feedback donw here if you want though !

Hey man I replied to that page because a tip that I learned is that you always want to keep you page at the top if you want people to notice. Once you get that first comment just keep at it and reply when people comment. Dont reply every single time you get a comment, but when you see the post going down again! That has helped kept my post flowing with comments!
You mean a page down here, yea I think I have made one yesterday but people never respond to my threads so i don't bother leaving links anymore, you can give feedback donw here if you want though !

Like the vibe in the beat! the flow in Andres rap doesn't really fit in my opinion, the timing seems a bit off. but really like the beat
thank you for your feedback!

This is dope bro I like how you flipped the off kilter rhythms. 3k is known for unique flow so props for flipping something like that. Nice sound selection too. Good job.

This is odd and I'm not sure how I feel about it lol I like the beat on its own. I don't know if The 3k acapella fits quite right. Something sounds off slightly. The beat is dope regardless tho!

Damn, im thinking I should reload the song with 3k...but that's hard for me to do right now lmao 3k is my guy

thank you everyone for the feedback however

This song has a really nice ambiance too it. A very interesting flip of a classic song. Def keep it up bro.

that bass is really nice.. the vocals are so off beat though.. makes it feel odd.. the production is nice tho keep it up

Back