New Alternative Beat "Organized Chaos". Tribal Vibe with Synths

AstetiK

New Alternative Beat "Organized Chaos". Bass Heavy / Tribal Vibe

This is the first beat I've ever posted and I'd love some feedback. Bass heavy, tribal vibe with synths. I wanna to hear what you guys think...I'll gladly return any feedback.

Last edited:
I've always been a fan of world instruments so im always excited to see them on a beat. It reminds me of some of the songs on the Perfect Dark soundtrack (n64 game). Just a few suggestions, I think the wobbly synth sound should be brought down, it over powers the drums and i think it would sound better in the background to work as a foundation. Maybe also add some reverb to the snare to give it more of an ambient touch. Get work though! It's out of the box and sounds good! Keep posting.

Appreciate the feedback guys. I brought down the synth a bit and replaced the old version. It definitely works better now.

Last edited:
dope yoo.. a lot going on in this beat, like the way you used 2 diff hihats and they played with each other lol! Good work yo. keep it up

Bro this is really cool! I think the beginning could have had a better build up using some hard hitting world drums before the main hook came in, but it still works bro. I think the muffled synth needs some reverb to give it some more liveness and fullness. The bassline def needs to be brought up more because I can barely hear it lol. I think you just need some more final mixing touches on this track and it will be golden bro, it's great and is almost a club banger. Just work on some mixing, work on making the 1:30 verse shorter, maybe try adding some more widening to some of your sounds, and you'll be golden!

Here's my thread. Let me know what you think!

Bro this is really cool! I think the beginning could have had a better build up using some hard hitting world drums before the main hook came in, but it still works bro. I think the muffled synth needs some reverb to give it some more liveness and fullness. The bassline def needs to be brought up more because I can barely hear it lol. I think you just need some more final mixing touches on this track and it will be golden bro, it's great and is almost a club banger. Just work on some mixing, work on making the 1:30 verse shorter, maybe try adding some more widening to some of your sounds, and you'll be golden!

Here's my thread. Let me know what you think!

Thanks for the suggestions bro! It's funny you mentioned that about the bass...I threw this on in my car last night after listening to some Bassnectar and immediately noticed the lack of bass. I boosted the low-end a bit and re-uploaded. Gonna check your tracks out now

This is a cool track man...def has a score type feel to it....would be great for a video game...a lot of dope movement and progression...nice work man!

Thanks man, actually never thought of it like a score, but now that you mention it I definitely agree. Just gave you a follow on SC

Great Beat bro! I really like how it evolves and different parts come in.
Mixing sounds good to me.
Well done!

Really like that tribal perc goin on, just kinda wish it was brought out a little more in the mix, but I dig the synth work goin on. In addition, I probly would have tried to bring that bass out a little more but thats just my taste. Solid work overall man.

Job well done sir! I love that sexy melody.
Now it just needs some better mixing for that kick and maybe add some reverb on some of those instruments.

Back