New Age Hip Hop (Feedback for feedback Guaranteed 100%)

Thank you so much for the feedback guys!

I returned feedback to all of you and keep commenting and dropping your links!

Comment on my soundcloud track if you can! Thanks!

Not my style so it's tough for me to give feedback on this but it does sound good. The sample fits in well and sounds like it belongs there. The kicks are really punchy and the 808's in here are great and mixed well too. 0:15 - 0:23 was my favorite part

Sick!

Nice mixing, fell in love with the drums :)

The beat is so nice, I believe rappers will have a hard time keeping up with it !!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out my beat as well

- Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone Sample Beat -

@ just after 40 seconds when kick and one of the synths come in i'd just touch up the EQ so all the bass isn't clashing, its just minor static but sometimes on lower quality speakers it'll sound worse, other than that man great work, took me on a quick journey with no need for lyrics.

This is unfinished, I cut the main melody way too much and forgot to go back and change it but you should get the general idea.

Feedback returned. Thank you for your comments!

Keep it coming! Comment on soundcloud if you can!

I'll return feedback 100%

always coming through with something new and good. I like the instrumentation and the changes on everything how you mixed the different elements together. also the drum programming is well done man i liked the panned rides(?) .
The mix could stand out a little bit more. I would higher the volume of that string fx and maybe put it then more in the background with a reverb. I also left a comment on your soundcloud!
Do you compress alot? and is your intention to let somebody rap over it ?
check my beattape https://www.futureproducers.com/for...uth-etc/beat-tape-come-up-w-links-f4f-498534/

Last edited:
I've loved everything that I've heard from you, and this track is no exception. You're style is unique and organic, but has the perfect blend of club elements and underground appeal to fit in with the direction music seems to be heading towards these days. I expect big things in your future, keep it up always dude.

Spare a moment of your time to give me some feedback on my work, thank you.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...th-etc/poetic-justice-remix-f4f-100-a-498510/

Wassup D.T.

I can always appreciate someone doing something a little different from the norm. The sounds are clear......except for the itty bitty distortion which most have said already...but I actually like the distortion though cuz it gives it a lil personality. It's glitchy, slight trap,R&B-ish, Hip Hop, ...yeah...not too many rapper can approach a tune like this and actually do a lil justice (just rapping fast won't cut it, they need some character on it almost like.....Chance the Rapper or so). The more we progress, the more rappers have to step up their flows. Keep it going. I'll be observing.

Here's my newest tune. F4F when you have the time:

Rage of the Streets (video game homage)
https://soundcloud.com/rgrefen/rage-of-the-streets-aka-6895

Thanks so much for your comments guys! I MEAN it!

I checked out all of your stuff and so far they are great! Hope you guys are alright!

Keep the comments coming and leave links! Comment on soundcloud if you can!

Really digging how this track feels. Summer time vibe to it. Great transitions, drum work, and instrumentation. Feeling it homie. Keep doing your thing!

this bangs! those drums are relentless. Well mixed. Those soft pop like synths lend themselves well to the drums

Back