New Age Hip Hop (Feedback for feedback Guaranteed 100%)

DAHTrump

DAH Trump

Hey guys, check out my new song and comment on soundcloud if you can for brownie points and I will return the favor! Let me know things I can improve on! Thanks a lot!

Drop your links so I can return feedback!

Hey, that's dope work. I really like your style and the melodies you've put here. Drum works is very good too. Drums sound nice, in my opinion. I believe, however, the piano is a little bit too powerful, when it comes around 0:41. I think it stands out too much and it also sounds slightly distorted, but I may not be hearing it correctly. Keep up the great work and wish you luck with the new style you've been working on. Thanks for your feedback too.

Nice fusion track here, bro! I like all the elements that shift and blend into one another. This really has a dope and original feel but it's still in the realm of commercial music that could do really well with an artist.

I honestly think this would do very well with a publisher for sync opportunities. It seems like the kind of thing that would sync to a commercial very well.

Keep up the great work!

Please check out my latest track when you have a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...beneath-lights-f4f-100-a-498220/#post49896219

Cheers!

Man honestly it's incredibly awesome! The melodies and the leads are well arranged and the drums are cool too,the mix is clean and makes every single instrument listenable yet balanced and the vibe is chill,I also like the vox/pad that you used,I can't point any flaws,I am looking forward to see more of your work,Keep it up!

Hey, that's dope work. I really like your style and the melodies you've put here. Drum works is very good too. Drums sound nice, in my opinion. I believe, however, the piano is a little bit too powerful, when it comes around 0:41. I think it stands out too much and it also sounds slightly distorted, but I may not be hearing it correctly. Keep up the great work and wish you luck with the new style you've been working on. Thanks for your feedback too.

you're right. A lot of things happened at 0:41 causing the distortion but thanks for the feedback!

Thanks so much for your comments! Keep it coming and comment on soundcloud if you can!

Drop your links so I can comment too!

Really like the originality in this one. Intro is so dope. The beat itself is cool too and you left a lot of room for a rapper. Mix sounds nice and full, though maybe just a tad muddy. Sound selection is crazy, and I think the way everything meshes together is really nice. Composition is on point, I'm really diggin those piano chords. Keep it up and its good to see you back on the boards. Check me out to return feed: https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../futuristic-hip-hop-lv-aura-f4f-100-a-497840/

Greetings.

Nice take on the new age. I enjoy the changeups here. Nice maintenance of the rhythm here. I think the low freqs can use a little more clarity, but that takes nothing away from this great work here.

- TTT

Thanks for your feedback guys! Feedback returned!

Comment on my soundcloud if you can! I will comment on your soundcloud too!

Really like the originality in this one. Intro is so dope. The beat itself is cool too and you left a lot of room for a rapper. Mix sounds nice and full, though maybe just a tad muddy. Sound selection is crazy, and I think the way everything meshes together is really nice. Composition is on point, I'm really diggin those piano chords. Keep it up and its good to see you back on the boards. Check me out to return feed: https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../futuristic-hip-hop-lv-aura-f4f-100-a-497840/

Thanks for the detail in your response. Glad to see you too. Respect!

Great work with this one , sound hella clean and composition is on point . Dont have any complain on this one sound radio ready imo . Keep up that good work homie .

Salute

Back