*NEW* Acoustic/Spoken Rap song [F4F]

Squealy

Got a new track up, its something I had laying around for a while so I thought ill post it.
Let me now what you think, as always will return the favour!

Enjoy.

Gude,

thats something different. The guitar melody is really nice and has a nice flow. The spoken delivery isn't really my cup of tea in general (cause i always think it sounds like a 3 minute intro on most songs), but it fits surprisingly well. Also i liked the lyrics. I enjoyed it, keep it up!

The rapping is good i dig the accent and the delivery is very clear. I like the minimal production its very raw and i dig the subtle vocals in the back really makes it sound professional. Would probs work on a good chorus that climaxes everything else is really good and i dig the chord resolution, adds a jazzy vibe. Keep it up dude. its dope.

Very nice & relaxing this is something nice to listen to when you want to unwind I really like the guitar and the female vox in the background they really add character to the vibe of the beat. This is very simple/minimal but very good I also like the soft spoken rap flows nicely with the beat big like from me nice.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Meek Mill x Kevin Gates x Ace Hood Type Beat [F4F]

This has a really cool vibe, it sounds like ed sheeran meets christian music. I think a thicker arrangement could inject a little more emotion into it, to compliment the feeling in your voice. Maybe some strings, some lowkey percussion, and small melodies. I think this is cool though, you certainly have a style and im sure it will only continue to develop

be honest with me here
bad mood | dragon boy jig | FEEDBACK RETURNED

Back