New ACE HOOD type beat - FEED FOR FEED 100%

Nice beat bro. I really don't have anything else to add that hasn't already been said. I do love the graphics as well! In any case keep at it!

Everyone has pretty much covered what I could have already said. The beat was cool in my opinion. Change the pizzicato out, beef up the drums.

The general concept is nice. Hard trap stuff - fits to Ace in my opinion. I think (like others said before) that string plug is "from yesterday". The synths starting at 1:14 are oldschool in my opinion. And the beat sounds very repetative after 40-50 secs. I like the drums. The transitions could have been smoother (edit the snare rolls before the drops). Keep grindin fratello!

Thank you for the feedback guys.

Simes Branxons: I apprecciate the suggestion about modern and oldchool synths, thank you so much man, I will keep on mind your advices.

I think you can keep the lead sound but take the midi and use a different instrument at times maybe on each verse. Maybe have a higher horn do that part since you have the horn swell already there. Maybe layer it too. Drums need to hit harder.

Returned.

Last edited:
Definitely something I could see Ace Hood on! I do recommend putting a lil more kick in that 808 and bassline! Overall though, great sequence of sounds!

Yeah. the main lead is inspired by it.
Its cool man.
I just would choose another snare.
Nice sound selection.
Mix is ok so far.
Keep it up!

Sorry for the late feedback!

I think the mix and arrangement are very clean. The main lead melody sounds cool to me, but maybe a little bit cheesy (I don't know how to explain this really.... for my taste it's a little bit to simple, but I expect it to be better, once there are vocals on the track xD)

No problem for the late feedback Bohni! Everyone has his own committments, don't worry!
Thank you for your impression man

This beat is dope , i agree the main pizz melody then to get lil repetitive after a while . Otherwise this is dope clean mix and arrangement . The drum is sick also . Keep up the good work .

Sounds cool, and I agree that some of the sounds sound dated. Sounds like the horn stabs and the synth. The synth had a cool vibe to it tho.. nice work. My only advice would be to keep finding and honing YOUR sound.

Back