• This sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Absolute Garbage

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dope melody, some more layers and reverb would make this sound more alive. Keep it up tho great work man. Check out my track and leave some feedback ;

Not bad at all homie, really do dig the 808's and the melody pitches. Got a dope ambient noise behind the whole track. Good work 8/10 easily

Hey Metrogoosen think the begin is nice but drop is even better. 808&clap combinations were okay, kick hits nicely, closed hat appears well and the synth's were discreet but well explored. Mix sounds balanced to me, scratch's were fine made, i appreciate you're productions level, always posting nice beats. Could you have a look and review this single that i produced?

Last edited:
Hey Metrogoosen think the begin is nice but drop is even better. 808&clap combinations were okay, kick hits nicely, closed hat appears well and the synth's were discreet but well explored. Mix sounds balanced to me, scratch's were fine made, i appreciate you're productions level, always posting nice beats. Could you have a look and review this single that i produced?
thank you! CBG i do remember you from earlier this year, nice to see you on the forum. I will listen and get you some feedback asap this morning.

Nice beat. The only thing I would say is that your 808 is slightly overpowering the mix or bring the other instruments up a little bit. But you got some fire.

Nice beat. The only thing I would say is that your 808 is slightly overpowering the mix or bring the other instruments up a little bit. But you got some fire.
I totally agreee! After listening to it in the car,i felt i needed to limit the 808 more so its not overpowering at times. Thanks man

bro that beat is sick, the bass sounds nice on my headphones, i subscribed to that, you dont even need feed back bro you know what your doing

check me out subscribe or like w.e its a pretty chill beat

Last edited:
bro that beat is sick, the bass sounds nice on my headphones, i subscribed to that, you dont even need feed back bro you know what your doing

check me out subscribe or like w.e its a pretty chill beat

thanks man i dont like to get cockey but I appreciate those words. This day dream beat is very cool!!! I love these super chill sounds in the back super smooth!!! Love the vibe i feel!! Theres some sound thats like a bird or flute real nice. Man i can sub the sound cloud app is buggy. You should get a youtube they dont cap the ammount of songs either. Nice work

Back