New 21 Savages Type Beat (F4F)

anaujiram

Sup FP , this is a new beat produce by DeadBass Records with fl studio 12 . Im looking for feedback on the mix / composition and overall quality . Let me know what you think and il return feed on your thread as usual .

Thanks .

Hi Deadbass.

I like the choir chords. Evil vibe going on. I would have mixed the kicks differently. (Or even changed them). I would have made them punch more. Gain the 100HZ Rate, and maybe not drown the high frequencies.
I'm curious if you sidechained your kick to the 808?
Nice rythm though, got me bouncing my head. Cool little synth pluck or whatever it is (during the bridge). Overall cool beat.

Check me out: 2 New Instrumentals "The Bag" & 2Midnight Lights" | Feedback returned!

Hi Deadbass.

I like the choir chords. Evil vibe going on. I would have mixed the kicks differently. (Or even changed them). I would have made them punch more. Gain the 100HZ Rate, and maybe not drown the high frequencies.
Nice rythm though, got me bouncing my head. Cool little synth pluck or whatever it is (during the bridge). Overall cool beat.

Check me out: 2 New Instrumentals "The Bag" & 2Midnight Lights" | Feedback returned!

Thanks for your feedback man left a comment in your thread

Left you some feedback and a like on YouTube!

Check me out YouTube

Dope , feed return fam

ayeee this is fire! i like that gated synth that comes in in the middle of the beat. keep it up
if you get a chance check out my latest beat:
Drowning by Radium | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Preciate it man , left you a lil something on sc .

very dope clean mix as well no complaints

Preciate it breh

Hi Deadbass.

Sorry fam i forgot to mention yeah i use sidechain compression with my 808 and kick very usefull tool

Back