Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: New 21 Savages Type Beat (F4F)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,641
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 31 Times in 31 Posts

    New 21 Savages Type Beat (F4F)

    Sign in to disable this ad
    Sup FP , this is a new beat produce by DeadBass Records with fl studio 12 . Im looking for feedback on the mix / composition and overall quality . Let me know what you think and il return feed on your thread as usual .

    Thanks .


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    BX
    Posts
    1,693
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 58 Times in 57 Posts
    This beat is fire, I like the composition a lot. The mix is pretty dope too, I can't hear any clashing frequencies and you placed everything in its own place pretty good, props! Check me out: The World Strongest || DBZ Instrumental- @dontablack330 ((F4F))
    Support & Download The Nice Guys Finish Last Album: http://www.ngfl.us/

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    253
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
    Hi Deadbass.

    I like the choir chords. Evil vibe going on. I would have mixed the kicks differently. (Or even changed them). I would have made them punch more. Gain the 100HZ Rate, and maybe not drown the high frequencies.
    I'm curious if you sidechained your kick to the 808?
    Nice rythm though, got me bouncing my head. Cool little synth pluck or whatever it is (during the bridge). Overall cool beat.

    Check me out: 2 New Instrumentals "The Bag" & 2Midnight Lights" | Feedback returned!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    144
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 24 Times in 24 Posts
    Left you some feedback and a like on YouTube!

    Check me out YouTube

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Houston,TX
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts
    ayeee this is fire! i like that gated synth that comes in in the middle of the beat. keep it up
    if you get a chance check out my latest beat:
    Drowning by Radium | Free Listening on SoundCloud

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 22 Times in 22 Posts
    very dope clean mix as well no complaints
    Get dope drum kits, presetbanks and tutorials at http://www.soundnarcotics.com

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,641
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 31 Times in 31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Donta Black View Post
    This beat is fire, I like the composition a lot. The mix is pretty dope too, I can't hear any clashing frequencies and you placed everything in its own place pretty good, props! Check me out: The World Strongest || DBZ Instrumental- @dontablack330 ((F4F))

    This beat is flame man

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,641
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 31 Times in 31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Headnod View Post
    Hi Deadbass.

    I like the choir chords. Evil vibe going on. I would have mixed the kicks differently. (Or even changed them). I would have made them punch more. Gain the 100HZ Rate, and maybe not drown the high frequencies.
    I'm curious if you sidechained your kick to the 808?
    Nice rythm though, got me bouncing my head. Cool little synth pluck or whatever it is (during the bridge). Overall cool beat.

    Check me out: 2 New Instrumentals "The Bag" & 2Midnight Lights" | Feedback returned!
    Thanks for your feedback man left a comment in your thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Hayes View Post
    Left you some feedback and a like on YouTube!

    Check me out YouTube
    Dope , feed return fam

    Quote Originally Posted by RadiumOfficial View Post
    ayeee this is fire! i like that gated synth that comes in in the middle of the beat. keep it up
    if you get a chance check out my latest beat:
    Drowning by Radium | Free Listening on SoundCloud
    Preciate it man , left you a lil something on sc .

    Quote Originally Posted by SoundNarcotics View Post
    very dope clean mix as well no complaints
    Preciate it breh

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    21 21

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lowell, MA
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Nice track here man.. Transitions are fly .. This is nice work.. Sub'd

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to JonahWayz For This Useful Post:


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •