NEVER ENOUGH - LV the Aura - F4F

LVtheAura

Critique it all, I'm the producer and the rapper. Follow/fav/comment on soundcloud too if you're feeling it.

Drop links if you want feed returned.

You Got Spit, I Like The "Said I Handle It" Part, LOL. Vocabulary Is Nice, Beat Is Nice, Mix Is On Que. We Should Collab Big Homie, I Like Your Flow. Finna Check Out Some More Tracks On Your Page.

We Gone Subscribe, Return The Favor, Like And Repost Sum Tracks. Independent SUpport Independent, Thats The Only Way We Will Grow!

www.soundcloud.com/sce-i-65. Wats Your Email Big Homie

Yo this is raw! First of all, that beats is vicious! It's hard as f*ck lmao, props on that. But where I see the track truly shine are the raps. You rode that beat well my man. You had me hype. I think you flowed very well on this and the effects all added such as the pitch being lowered on the voice was dope. The ending section was well done as well. I like how the beat switched up and brought a whole new melody. And again, props on your raps, your flow and delivery were on point. All in all, this is very dope, dope beat, dope raps, well mixed, keep up the great work!

i think the kick could hit harder ... have more bump ... like said before this beat doesnt sound good for the voice ... keep it up good work ... flow is dope though

returned

This is raw man , very good beat and delivery of the vocals are on point . Nice flow also . As said above the mix could be improve a little but otherwise everything is on point , keep up the good work fam . Hit me up if you need beats also .

word can one of you guys be more specific? Like what specifically doesn't sound good about my voice on the beat?

Its not that your voice sounding bad imo maybe you just need a better mic or it need to be mix by professional so it can be radio ready , still it sound very good since you did everything yourself no doubt .

Damn dude, you go in on this track. The beat itself is nasty. I like the grimey bass. I agree with BL3 that the vocals could standout more. I do like the pitch shifted vocal parts though. Good work!

Bro.... the track is deffffffff dope. The beat is good but the flow is what makes this. You come in and out of pocket with the instrumental very well and your flow is on point. The ONLY suggestion I would have to change the vocal delivery on the bridge. The FX on it are ok but the delivery somewhat diminishes your flawless delivery on the verses. I am curious, what did you use to record your vocals and what software are you using? Just wanted to add a small suggestion but this track is already FIRE. Good shit my dude. I would def be interested in working on something with you. Followed you on the cloud.

Please check my latest track out. I produced the track, mix and mastered, and vocals are a friend of mine.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...fe-feat-kwame-badu-full-song-w-lyrics-495672/

Last edited:
Your flow is very good man you can spit , i dont like that sound or sample you used on the track but with combo of the drums and the bassline it sounds alright.
The part with keys is dope.
But the song generaly is pretty good.

Thanks for the feed.
Man im feeling this, not a huge fan of the beat, but your flow makes up for it. The bassline seems overpowering and could be tuned back a bit, but that's also what makes it grimy if that's what you're going for.
Raps are dope, flow and timing are on point throughout, nice speed change ups.

Back