Never Coming Down (F4F)

Rogey

Hit me with some feedback, follow/like/comment if you're fucking with it, I'll do the same in return. You know the drill, appreciate it!

dope beat bro! only advice i could give is to add a few more change ups in the beat. just minor changed like taking sometihng out for a little and then dropping it back in. either way dope beat! i left you a comment and liked if you could do the same i'd appreciate! keep improving the craft!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8l2yEFcx04

Thanks man, the percussion in your track is solid, hats are nice and the bass is dope. I'm not a huge fan of that synth but can appreciate it. Overall solid product!

beat forsure gets a little too plain.. not enough variation in it i don't think. just my opinion tho..

love the spacey vibe of it.. love that little perc that keeps coming in and out. I wld make the snares a lil bit louder if u can.. kicks cut thru nice and clean..

overall pretty good beat

heres mine if u wanna return the favor! wld appreciate a like and a sub lol

Hey man, this is a very nice track. Especially dig the little background bleep effects during the bass drop out! Subtle yet they still give the beat momentum. Agree about change-ups, but feel that this instrumental is super solid. The openness makes it a great track for an artist to really vibe and write to. Nice work!!

I dig the spacey vibe on this beat. Kind of reminds me of G-Eazy's "Mean It". Only criticism I have is maybe switching up the beat and add some elements (which I like to refer to as adding "Sprinkles" on a cake), but depends on how the artist will utilize their vocals if he or she lay something down. Overall, solid production!

such a dope dark vibe this has.. the main sound has a extremely filtered , almost lofi vibe .. I like the eeriness of it and the drums fit nicely .. Ive heard the vox sample before but it works here.. I want to hear vocals on this! Can see a few people on this already.. Keep it up RTF? Peaceeee https://www.futureproducers.com/for...irty-south-etc/success-outss-ft-tells-535287/

Thank you! And yeah the Vox sample is in loads of hip hop songs but I just knew it would fit perfectly with this one and couldn't help myself :)
I was finally able to cut out the high had that was layered on top of it too haha.

Checking out yours now.

I like the pads. Maybe another melody would have been good. Or the same melody with another instrument to vary a little bit.

I really like the eerie vibe, dope beat! Definitely agree with @VicTheMonster on adding some more variation but other than that, this is solid, great work

I like the bass notes you have chosen but I think the main sounds needs more. I can hear a few more layers on the beat but keep at it bro!

Returning the feed you gave me- 808 hits hard, I like the melodic elements but I feel like there is alot of space that needs filling-this could be done by using more melodic elements or adding another pad to occupy the low mid range.

Back