Neptunes & Noreaga type Beat (Feed for Feed)

I think this is basically done. Passed the car test to me. Let me know if there's anything you think needs improvement and why/how you'd fix it. Drop links and return the favor:

Last edited:
Dope I fw the instrumentation it def has the Neptunes/Timbaland vibe very exotic and mysterious. The drums/percs are really dope my only cristism for the beat is the low end the kick sounds really flat and boxy it needs to hit harder and boom not hard like a trap kick but enough for you to feel it also the bass is really faint and weak i'm listening on my headphones atm so I don't know what it sounds like on monitors.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Juice WRLD x Lil Uzi Vert x Rich The Kid Type Beat - Rockstar [F4F]

Yeah it has an early 2000s vibe to it. It sounds really good. The melody and drums fit perfectly. I don't see any issues with it. Maybe mixing could be done better. Besides that ?

I think kick needs a lot more subs. Chords may be brighter, wider and low cutted a bit. Nice eastern sounding pluck. Overall beat is kinda empty. Maybe it is made to be minimalistic but my brain asks for more percussion and instruments. And at the end it gets kinda boring without modifications. I like the concept though, reminds me of one Busta Rhymes album that was produced ny Neptunes.

Here is my link fo feedback [F4F] Morning Glory

Back