Need some F4F

Kaiyze

I feel like there is a lot of mixing/mastering that needs to be done to this track. Especially compression and volume automation. If anyone else has feedback to give I'd greatly appreciate it. Any technical feedback is ALWAYS welcomed. If you don't like it you can post it too.

thanks

Really nice. Mixing needs some work but it's a great concept. 808s in the beginning sound a little out of tune to me but maybe it's just me. Some elements seem unnecessarily loud compared to others but other than that it's dope man. Keep it up! ~ check out my newest track and leave some feedback https://soundcloud.com/chrynxt/paint

I'd hone it in a little bit.. this track feels all over the place a tad.. percussion could be more cohesive.. and composition could be better .. some drops and breakdowns just came out of nowhere/weren't needed feel me.. let a feel like a journey that makes sense.. sound choice and everything was on point though.. but anyway checkout this new track i wrote and produced https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ced-drop-links-feed-feed-529829/#post50024542

I think it's nice how you explore all the instruments, closed hat appears nice, transitions works fine. Patterns sounds amazing, the quick stop's were cool. Kick&snare fits right, the first one is very good by the way. Good track! Could you check any track on my soundcloud please?

I think it's nice how you explore all the instruments, closed hat appears nice, transitions works fine. Patterns sounds amazing, the quick stop's were cool. Kick&snare fits right, the first one is very good by the way. Good track! Could you check any track on my soundcloud please?

Sent you a message on soundcloud

Just wanted to thank you guys for all your feedback. I see you SlurRty cutting out the middle man (lyricist) haha. Pretty nice beat.

Been trying to expirement with more vsts. Checking out Dune 2 now. Idk how some of these dudes make "5 beats a day" haha.

Really dope beat, love the ambient feel. I agree with the mentioned fixes above. One thing i would do to is make you 808's a little bit longer to give more of a bass punch and then the rideout of the sub. OVerall i would give this a 8/10 not only for the sound but the originality.

Here's one of my beats, would love the feedback as well homie. Thanks:cheers:

Back