NEED HONEST OPINIONS - Futuristic, R&B kinda song!

DAHTrump

DAH Trump
FEEDBACK FOR FEEDBACK

Would love feedback on what you think or how I can improve this (especially the mix)? Some people said they didn't like it

Comment on Soundcloud too please! :)

Last edited:
It's definitely R&B but it doesn't sound as "out there" as a "futuristic" song. It reminds me of early 2000s Destiny's Childs. I really like the background harmonies. I think the claps needed to be EQ'd a bit more. Not bad at all though, overall.

The piano chords is kinda too loud or even off a bit maybe but it didn't fit in the mix. The vocals could be louder in my opinion. The kick stands out too much for this kind of chill jam. At around 1:38 when the change up happens, it sounds off beat with the vocals to me. The vocal chopping at the end is really nice though. The mix isn't the best as I mentioned the flaws before, the track overall is really good, keep it up,

The transitionaround the 1:30’ish is off beat and the time signatures,(swing/groove) don’t seem to quit mesh. I think you could reallysimplify it there and it would end up being more. I defiantly seewhere you were trying to go and really like the concept. I wouldsimply and have to agree the vocals need to come out front more andsome mixing and mastering tweaks to it, but it is coming along as areal nice track.

this is dope to me. it has a different vibe that hasnt really been explored or brought out like that. so i think thats where ppl get ify. idk bout other ppl that u showed but i like it. the bridge is dope af. i like the breakdown! good mix too.

Back