NEED FEEDBACK! Will return all feedback given! *KIDS SEE GHOSTS* type beat

Boadie Beats

Hey everyone, I really need feedback on this beat. I don't typically make beats like this, but wanted to give this a shot.

This is a really rough mix I just threw a quick mastering chain on. I really need some feedback though, let me know what you think.

Hey man had to check out what your beats are all about! :) i appreciate the feedback in my thread youre very right drums are my weakest point and im finding it the hardest to grasp the drum patterns, sub bass and overall i know they sound pretty computerized.
After listening to your instrumental i must say i really like your drums i listened to a couple of your instrumentals and "made me cry" is my favorite you killed that one. Only thing i noticed space to be worked on is the instruments in your instrumentals, id add an extra instrument in verses and so its more intense than hooks and bridges but then again thats just me I followed you on soundcloud and subscribed to you on youtube, would appreciate a follow back since im starting to get my views rolling Pepe | Free Listening on SoundCloud
Would you mind pointing me to a good source you used to get your drums so good? Most tutorials ive been learning from dont really get into drum patterns into specifics, would appreciate some advice thanks

Nice instrumental when the bass kicked in it took me to this dreamy landscape. Interesting choice in snare, not gonna lie though there are parts where it dragged a little but overall its a solid track and a good mix too.

Back