Need Feedback On Drake Type Beat 6 Shots! Feedback Always Returned!

MikeDrumBeatz

Trying to Make A Name
Please let me know what you think. If you ware on youtube hit me up and I'll subsrcibe to you.

Also comment a link to your music, Peace!

This shits dope, I like the transitions a lot especially the ones that for into the low pass frequency. Thanks for the feedback

This caught me from the beginning. My head was bobbin the whole time!! You got a subscriber on this one bro! I could definitely see Drake, Future, 2 chainz, Meek, Big Sean, etc on this track. Big ups homie!!! Keep Grining! U got u a sub on Youtube btw!

Man it was hot ! I loved the transition at 1:15 with the synth it was dope ! The kick fits very well with the synth !

Keep going bro ! I subbed you back , like and comment your video ;)

This beat is unreal. Mixed very well. Everything is clear and that low pass transition was dope. Definitely would like to hear a good rapper on this.
great stuff! The only criticism I would give is perhaps change up that static roar every 4th beat, it definitely has its place in the song, but it goes the entire song and I found it stealing my focus too much from the rest of the tune. Keep up the good work though man.

Please return feedback here:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...lking-body-remix-will-return-feedback-509802/

Back