Need Feed back critique. New Hard Trap music!! RATE DEEZ BARS!!

RATE THIS SONG

• 5/5

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 4/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/5

• 2/5

• 1/5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
u remind me of future, the tone of voice. I feel the adlibs are a bit too loud and can mess up the vibe sometimes. Not bad though, Keep up the grind. Can you return the feedback? Peace

u remind me of future, the tone of voice. I feel the adlibs are a bit too loud and can mess up the vibe sometimes. Not bad though, Keep up the grind. Can you return the feedback? Peace
thanks big homie, i actually only made the beat a other person did the lyrics. thanks for the feed back ill check yours out !! sound cloud link in your signature right?

This is pretty tight. Idk wtf the rapper is saying but it sounds nice either way. The beat isn't very original, pretty standard trap stuff, but it's still pretty hard tho. I like it. Could've been a bit louder tho. Overall you got yourself a nice song here bruh, keep it up. Maybe try to develop your own style a bit more.

Chill with the bumpin tho, dude. Just give feedback in other people's threads and post your link like i'm doing here lol. You'll get yours.
Anyway check out my Biggie remix bruh, peace

Notorious B.I.G. Things Done Changed [REMIX]

This is pretty tight. Idk wtf the rapper is saying but it sounds nice either way. The beat isn't very original, pretty standard trap stuff, but it's still pretty hard tho. I like it. Could've been a bit louder tho. Overall you got yourself a nice song here bruh, keep it up. Maybe try to develop your own style a bit more.

Chill with the bumpin tho, dude. Just give feedback in other people's threads and post your link like i'm doing here lol. You'll get yours.

you talk about originality yet want me to listen to your biggie remix?? jesus christ ��

cash me out side how bout dah?

Back