Neat beat- returning all feedback!

Love the sample you used. The mix is great in general. Like the guitar sounds and the open hi hat variation and closed hi hat variation in the beat. How do you get that distorted effect at the end with the vocals?

The sliding bass is pretty cool as well. I could see Mac Miller on this kinda beat. The bit around 55s is the coolest part of the song as well. Quite creative. I don't know if I've asked before but what DAW/equipment do you use?

I don't really have much bad to say really. It's probably not a beat I would rap to(then again I don't rap) but its a very well constructed song, levels seem fine as well. Got the master loud without it losing its dynamics. Great job.

If you have time. Here's a beat I made.
F4F: Kaytranada type beat: Seeing Red by Mango

Love the sample you used. The mix is great in general. Like the guitar sounds and the open hi hat variation and closed hi hat variation in the beat. How do you get that distorted effect at the end with the vocals?

The sliding bass is pretty cool as well. I could see Mac Miller on this kinda beat. The bit around 55s is the coolest part of the song as well. Quite creative. I don't know if I've asked before but what DAW/equipment do you use?

I don't really have much bad to say really. It's probably not a beat I would rap to(then again I don't rap) but its a very well constructed song, levels seem fine as well. Got the master loud without it losing its dynamics. Great job.

If you have time. Here's a beat I made.
F4F: Kaytranada type beat: Seeing Red by Mango

Thanks for the feedback. I use Ableton and play a midi keyboard, bass, and guitar. Not a bunch of VST's cause I'm poor and lazy.

I'll check it yours out!

Thanks for the feedback. I use Ableton and play a midi keyboard, bass, and guitar. Not a bunch of VST's cause I'm poor and lazy.

I'll check it yours out!
Fairplay with that. Nice that you played everything too. I would use my midi keyboard but my laptop keyboard does the trick as well. There's no pitch wheel or any fancy stuff with the midi keyboard as I've had it for over 15 years.

Tbf I think with good drums you can get away with not having loads of VSTs(plus anyway you can just edit the sounds in the mixer). The less you have the more creative you have to get I feel.

idk what to do with this one. I like the sample, but the drums are pretty soft in the mix.
Its i cool instrumental, idk if i see anyone rap on this one tho..

Back