NAS - Surviving The Times [REMIX] F4F

Anything with Nas on it I have to listen to & this is dope has a smooth jazzy vibe I think the drums could use a lil boost to stand out a bit more in the mix and I'm loving the bass great work.

Check out my beats.
Hail Caesxr Beats
- YouTube

Anything with Nas on it I have to listen to & this is dope has a smooth jazzy vibe I think the drums could use a lil boost to stand out a bit more in the mix and I'm loving the bass great work.

Check out my beats.
Hail Caesxr Beats
- YouTube

Nas the goat, bro. Thanks, I appreciate it.

Checked out roses and call back, same feedback for both of them basically. The mixing is great, drums knock nicely, only they can both seem a bit too busy imo at some points. Especially roses. You got a nice style going here too, they both sound like they're from the same producer so that's cool. Good job, keep grinding bro

Thanks a lot for the feedback I appreciate it and yeah after listening back I put to many sounds into the beat so even though it sounds nice it doesn't allow enough room for vocals.
Nas the goat, bro. Thanks, I appreciate it.

Checked out roses and call back, same feedback for both of them basically. The mixing is great, drums knock nicely, only they can both seem a bit too busy imo at some points. Especially roses. You got a nice style going here too, they both sound like they're from the same producer so that's cool. Good job, keep grinding bro

The production is interesting, weren't what I was expecting first. I dig the bassline it glues it all together nicely and nas' voice suits it a lot actually. Kind of reminds me of an Eminem beat. Keep at it bro. Feel like returning some feedback? Peace! M a k i n g L o f i [EPISODE 2!]

Back