Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: NAS - Surviving The Times [REMIX] F4F

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    NAS - Surviving The Times [REMIX] F4F

    Sign in to disable this ad

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    good job with vocals! if you want check E by Slight Feather | Free Listening on SoundCloud

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Szerni For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    243
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 52 Times in 52 Posts
    Super good job man! This is all smooth af
    *FEED4FEED* Playboi Carti x Tay-K Type Beat - "Bag"

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to JH2K For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Dope track man !

    Check mine out if you feel like
    Last edited by FoxKomet; 1 Week Ago at 10:21 PM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to FoxKomet For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxKomet View Post
    Dope track man !

    Check mine out if you feel like
    Cool vibe, you have a unique sound. The arrangement is really good and the mix sounds really clean. Good job man

    Quote Originally Posted by Szerni View Post
    good job with vocals! if you want check E by Slight Feather | Free Listening on SoundCloud
    That's pretty dirty man, i like it

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    288
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 34 Times in 34 Posts
    Anything with Nas on it I have to listen to & this is dope has a smooth jazzy vibe I think the drums could use a lil boost to stand out a bit more in the mix and I'm loving the bass great work.

    Check out my beats.
    Hail Caesxr Beats
    - YouTube

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to HailCaesar For This Useful Post:


  11. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HailCaesar View Post
    Anything with Nas on it I have to listen to & this is dope has a smooth jazzy vibe I think the drums could use a lil boost to stand out a bit more in the mix and I'm loving the bass great work.

    Check out my beats.
    Hail Caesxr Beats
    - YouTube
    Nas the goat, bro. Thanks, I appreciate it.

    Checked out roses and call back, same feedback for both of them basically. The mixing is great, drums knock nicely, only they can both seem a bit too busy imo at some points. Especially roses. You got a nice style going here too, they both sound like they're from the same producer so that's cool. Good job, keep grinding bro

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 48 Posts
    Yeah dope remix, Really like nas on of the greates rappers! Dope beat keep the good work on!!

    YouTube

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to HRDN For This Useful Post:


  14. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    288
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 34 Times in 34 Posts
    Thanks a lot for the feedback I appreciate it and yeah after listening back I put to many sounds into the beat so even though it sounds nice it doesn't allow enough room for vocals.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wallstreet View Post
    Nas the goat, bro. Thanks, I appreciate it.

    Checked out roses and call back, same feedback for both of them basically. The mixing is great, drums knock nicely, only they can both seem a bit too busy imo at some points. Especially roses. You got a nice style going here too, they both sound like they're from the same producer so that's cool. Good job, keep grinding bro

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HRDN View Post
    Yeah dope remix, Really like nas on of the greates rappers! Dope beat keep the good work on!!

    YouTube
    Thanks man

    Listening to yours now, mix sounds really clean already, got a nice dark vibe, I dig it a lot. Maybe could be filled out a bit more tho, but dope

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •