n64 - Producer - Free rap beats!

zoidlol

https://soundcloud.com/unset

Hi! I'm n64.

I'm a amatuer producer from a small town in ohio.. would mean alot if you guys checked out my stuff and let me know if you like it.

Did I mention? For mc's I have all my beats downloadable.. all details can be found on my soundcloud.

Cheers!
:hello:

YO your production and variety is already great man. Stay with what you do in your originality and dont try to sound like the radio. Stay the way you are man and keep working. Your beats are dope. Thanks for the listen earlier.

Thank you guys so much.. putting a big smile on my face :D

Mastering does need help, but I'm izotope 5 presets to master them.. so it was kind of expected lol

Beats are way too ill it freezes my brains!!!
You could throw some more compressor on the sounds and maybe lower the higher frequencies a bit.

PROPS AND PEACE

Old School Horns- i real liked the horns of course the bass was perfect kick and snare eq was good

Killa BEEZ-my favorite one actually could see MF-Doom on this track love that voice sample kick was good the bass on the kick was a little to techno but towards the end i began to like it

n64 - FREE CYPHER/FREESTYLE BEAT- Hands down amazing nothing wrong

overall unique.....very vintage hip-hop boom-bap mixed with a more modern day electronic synth actually and odd combo that you seem to produce extremely well with so keep it up real good work

Posted a new beat up!

Thanks for all the kind words guy.. I excepted much worse lol

---------- Post added 08-10-2013 at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-08-2013 at 07:36 PM ----------

bump. thanks for all the kind words guys.

Back