Mycelial Cords - Thoughts - Cloud Chillout Beat - F4F

Different style, mellow, maybe you could cut a lil more of the low end off the snare to help it cut through, or even sidechain. The glitchy sound, I didnt favor to much because its was up front a bit. Id cut some more lows off of that and lower it a bit also. Other than that this solid.

Its very chill I like it very relaxing only thing I don't really like is the glitchy crackling noise not really feeling that and as Donta Black said the snare needs to cut through the mix a bit more, other than that great track.

I like cloud beats too, I mainly produce in this style. The atmosphere of your beat is really good and the drum pattern is original, good point for that. The drum pattern is good but I think you can increase a little bit the high frequencies on your snare, it seems too low. It's maybe difficult to identify the chorus on your beat but the whole track is nice. Very good job. ;)

Check my last beat:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...th-trap-beat-higher-feedback-feedback-532946/

sounds smooth and professional to me. Sort of like it could be used in a podcast too. There's music like this in a lot of the crime podcasts I've listened to.

Back